This page is under construction.
Humanitarian designers is an “association 1901”, based in La Ciotat, France.
The founder is Cédric Fettouche.
Ethics is one of our core values and therefore we want to promote good practices about data privacy.
But we are also aware that this is a difficult topic to address as we are not specialist about it. If you want to help us, contact us. We would like to provide comprehensible information about GDPR’s rights and cookies management.
Therefore, here is a list of third services that we are using (17/11/20)
Third services that collect your personal data with your approval:
- Mailchimp is a platform that handles all the newsletters. Every time you subscribe to a newsletter, their API transfers your data to our account on their platform so we can send you our campaigns. When it comes to the online training, we are deleting your contacts from their servers every 100 subscriber.
- Helloasso is an association that helps associations to handle their finances. We use their API to handle all the donations and memberships.
Third parties that use your data when you’re visiting our website.
- Google Analytics: we are doing a six months trial to see if the insights from this third party are game-changing or not. If not, a great care will be taken to delete the data and trackers. We have selected to anonymize the IP addresses.
- Matomo Analytics: open source and privacy-oriented alternative to Google Analytics that we are testing on a six months trial. If it doesn’t correspond to our needs, a great care will be taken to delete the data and trackers. We have selected to anonymize the IP addresses.
- Rank Math SEO is a plugin on WordPress to improve the SEO of the website.
Other potential third parties that may or may not collect data (we are trying to check for answers and will decide if we keep them or not depending on the data they are collecting):
- WordPress is a CMS to build the website.
- Anti-Spam Bee checks for spam comments on the website and blocks them.
- OVH is the company that hosts the website. Their headquarters address: 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
- Gravatar is a service provided by WordPress that allows users to connect with a single account on several websites to drop comments. The service seems to be active even though we have no use of it, we will try to find a way to deactivate it.
- Abtasty: to run AB tests, but we don’t know why it’s active on our website. We will run further research to deactivate this service.
By the time being, we warn you that we are using cookies. By using our website, you consent to the use of cookie. You can contact us at any point if you want some data to be deleted and we will do our best to answer your needs.
To the exception of the third services listed above, we do not share data to other services. We only use these data to improve our website and services.