1. Join the Slack of Humanitarian Designers
If you want to join the Slack of Humanitarian Designers for free, to learn and share your experience with our community, fill the form and you will be automatically redirected to the platform. You will get access to
- our community & discussions;
- the overview of our projects;
- the job board;
- the database of committed organisations & companies;
- the news & fun.
1. Join the Slack Community
2. Become a registered Member of Humanitarian Designers
Once you have joined the Slack, met the team, and decided that you wanted to take part in our activities, our coordinator might ask you to register to the NGO Humanitarian Designers and pay the Membership fee of 15€. By doing so, you can:
- take part in Humanitarian Designers’ projects;
- be covered by our insurance;
- participate in the yearly General Assembly;
- have a voice in the long-term plans of the NGO.
- We know that different countries may have different cultural understanding on Associative Membership fees. To be more inclusive, we would like to bring a quick clarification. In France, the fee that you are paying to “become a Member” is a way to say “I want to work with the NGO so I am donating money to financially support the projects that we will work on together”. Indeed, the fee is entirely redirected to our projects. Becoming a Member is not a way to “buy access” to our community, we are not a service provider towards our members because it’s our members who are growing the NGO. We hope this can alleviate some misunderstanding.
- The Membership form isn’t showing up? Click here instead.
- Do you have trouble navigating on the French form? Go to the English “Donate page“. The Membership fee is 15€.
- The option “Pot-Commun” (shared piggy bank) on the form is to donate twice the amount and support a fellow Member. If you would like to join but cannot afford 15€, contact us by email.
- We are using Mailchimp to handle the Slack form.
- We are using the non-profit HelloAsso to handle the Membership form and our finances (Membership & Donations).
Any problem or question? Send us an email and thank you for your patience 🙂